Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back on the wagon

Well, I have decided that I want more than what the firefighter can give me. How stinking sad is this? He is like my ideal guy, has so many qualities that I want (loves beer and is SO funny)but I know in my heart, it is not going to work. My biggest problem is his job. I rarely see him as it is and I know hope often he is gone over firefighting season, but even if this might have a chance of working out, I do not want a relationship for 6 months out of the year. I want more than he can give and it is so not his fault. He loves what he does and bless him, because I would not to do what he does. I just know I would be bitter about it in the long run and he's too wonderful of a guy to have a falling out with him over his life's work. So I have started back up with eharmony. After all, this is where I met the firefighter right? Perhaps I can get lucky again. Am I just being stupid? I feel stupid and I'm not sure why. Am I the exception to the rule? Where is my guy? If I'm meant to be alone, please let me know so I can save myself another 50 bucks.

No comments:

Me

My photo
31 years old, no where near where I thought I would be at this age and damned curious to see what lies around the next corner...
Powered By Blogger