Friday, November 21, 2008

Damn those daytime naps

So it's midnight and I'm wide awake - thank you afternoon nap. To kill time as I wait for sleep to finally head my direction I've been checking out other blogs and I have to say that I think I'm starting to become addicted to reading them. What is it that makes other peoples lives so fascinating to us? Is it the similarities that we share or the differences that peak our curiosity that makes us want more? For me, I am fascinated as to what kinds of people are writing these blogs. You read a brief synopsis of their day, week, month etc., that takes typically 2 - 5 minutes to read, but what about the rest of the time? What else goes on in their lives outside the story they posted? What is day at work like for them? What do they sound like?

So that's it. Nothing earth shattering or mind bending, just specifically random thoughts from someone trying desperately to fall asleep before the alarm goes off in 5 hours...

2 comments:

IB said...

Hello,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I like what you are doing with yours and will check it out regularly. oddly enough, I was thinking of that quote from the character Richard, just the other day. It comes to mind every once in a while. In my mind it never goes much farther than: "...you try to minimize that stuff and be the best person you can be...". Anyway. Keep up the good work.

IB

Michael said...

Hi,

That is a thought-provoking wonderment. What do other people do outside the blogging world?

Hmm...

Michael.

Me

My photo
31 years old, no where near where I thought I would be at this age and damned curious to see what lies around the next corner...
Powered By Blogger