Friday, August 28, 2009

Its all about the bitches

So I'm not sure how many of you out there breed dogs, have ever bred a dog or even just thought about it. I am just going to say right now that I am not dog-breeding material. So Nick has a black lab, Rachel, who is purebred, papered, and in heat. We really hadn't given much thought to any of this until we saw the nice blood stain on the comforter.

Guys - is it any wonder chicks get so bitchy around that time of the month? I mean really?

Anyway, so Rachel is in heat and my main man, Chico, is all about it. Problems: Chico is about 2 feet and 80 pounds too small for the job, not to mention that the poor guy is nut-less (got him from the pound and they fix them before they let them go). Other problems: he won't stop whining. At all. Ever. All night long. Even if he is in the same room with her. Jesus Fucking Christ. For the last three days all he has done is follow her around and cry. I don't even think he ate yesterday.

Then, we had taken a day trip to the City and when we came home our next door neighbor is waiting outside for us and - oops - looks like his dog broke down our fence and got it on with Rach. Awesome. Not papered or anything, so not as much money, but still, sweet tempered, pretty dog, so we were stoked. Nick and the neighbor decided they would get the dogs together the next day to "seal the deal" if you will.

6 hours later.....

I come home from work to see Nick and our neighbor all hot and irritable looking. I asked what happened and the response was (and I quote) "The dip-shit dog couldn't get it in and make it stick. I watched him spooge all over the ground like five times. I think the best part was her being so horny and him having to take naps in between." Needless to say, we will be trying again next week with my Aunt's dog. Keep you posted as I know more...


No comments:

Me

My photo
31 years old, no where near where I thought I would be at this age and damned curious to see what lies around the next corner...
Powered By Blogger