Friday, June 4, 2010

Upset

Ok, so day before yesterday, Nick tells me that he went to the doctor to get a check up and his blood pressure was 150/120 - which is not good and what is even worse, the doctor sent him home without any medication whatsoever. Just some awesome advice to loose weight. I'm sure that's a factor, but he coaches and usually gets a work out at the school 4 days a week, and on weekends we always go for a hike, play Frisbee golf or whatever. He doesn't drink at all and only smokes the occasional cigar. And I have been silently freaking out inside ever since he told me. I don't even want to think about him getting sick. And the worst part is (obviously no one likes to acknowledge it they are sick or even heading in that direction) every time I try to bring the subject up, he immediately shuts down, refuses to talk then tells me he's tired and just wants to sit there for a while which frustrates me even more. So instead of sitting down and talking with him, I am sitting here, writing this stupid blog, trying to be a big girl and not cry. It's not working.

No comments:

Me

My photo
31 years old, no where near where I thought I would be at this age and damned curious to see what lies around the next corner...
Powered By Blogger