Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year! (Part two)

So it is Saturday and I am waiting for the firefighter to call me back. The night before, I called him after work and then again at 11:30 (I know, but I was impatient and I said as much in my message) so finally around 4:30 he finally calls and says that his cousin called and wants him to come to dinner at her place, would I like to come so I can meet them too? I say sure and agree to meet him there around 6:00. Here we go and I am a nervous wreck again. More family?!?! Freaking really? Ok, get a grip Mia. They are probably great people ok, so just go and have a good time. You guys can come back to your place after dinner and go from there. In my attempt to try and Map Quest this "Little side street, alley-like driveway, that - no, I don't no the address, but it's about 300 yards past the main intersection..." WTF? So I try to Google Earth it to get a street view and in doing so end up running about a half hour late and I call to let him know and he is cool as usual and says no big thing, take my time as they haven't even started cooking yet. So I choose a nice sweater that hugs the curves, looks cute and serves the purpose. Nice - downside? The sweet, bust lifting bra that I was wearing (which keeps the girls up higher, not makes them bigger) developed a hole in the side and the under wire was poking out. This was exactly the moment that I was getting ready to walk out the door after already being a half hour late. I made the executive decision to remove both under wires which in turn thrusts your cleavage together making you prone to fall out of your bra with too much activity. Dammit. No time to change and find the other cute bra, just going to have to try and tuck the girls in on the sly from time to time....

So I finally leave and call him when I got close and he came out and flagged me down with the flashlight. I turn down this driveway (which I never, ever would have found on my own) and pull into a parking space (Yes, they really had parking spaces in their driveway) The firefighter comes over, hugs and kisses me and leads me off to meet his cousin. She is standing outside smoking and I know instantly that I'm going to like her. I just have a feeling. She says hello and how happy she is to meet me and she's heard so much about me etc. and I give her a hug. I don't know what possesses me, but I do. She hugs me back and it's a good one, not one of those 'holy-shit-you-are-a-freak-please-hurry-and-stop-touching-me' hug. Anyway, we head inside and meet her husband and son, we hang out, party, drink beer and cook dinner. When the firefighter is out of the room there was a twinge of awkwardness, but nothing I couldn't deal with my usual chatter couldn't cover. After dinner, her husband passed out, the son went to bed and the three of us stayed up, partied a lot, made peanut butter fudge (technically, the firefighter made it while we stood there and watched - it was delicious). Meanwhile his mom called and the cousin was taking pictures of us to email to him mom and was trying to do it on the sly until she had to ask me to spell an email address for her. Truly, I thought it was so cute. I am really surprised at how much that he has apparently talked to his family about me and about how happy they are for him and how glad they are to finally meet me. I laughed and said that I could get my step mom to email his mom some pictures if she wanted to as my family has done the same thing. All this time the attraction between the firefighter and me that is fucking electric. We are to the point where we are happy to hug, hold and kiss each other in public and private and can't seem to get enough.

About 10:50 we are talking about whether or not we are going to head back to my house - the current issues at hand - Chico was at the house waiting for me and we had all been drinking (quite a bit really. Not falling down drunk or anything, but definitely shouldn't be driving) AS we are debating, his cousin says that she has one of those big air mattresses that she could put in the downstairs living room if we wanted to stay the night there and didn't I have a neighbor or someone I could call? I thought of Dante. And you know what? I called Dante. I asked if he could borrow a car to check on Chico because I had been drinking, but I would go home to see about him if he couldn't. At first you could tell he was mad, but then he sorta grew up real quick and said "You know what girl? No problem. You stay and have a good time and I'll will go check on him." I said thanks, hung up and told them I was going to crash there for the night. The firefighter kind of looked at me and I sorta looked at him with a "what?" look on my face and he shook his head so I didn't think anything else of it. We all three go assemble the bedding which is a giant inflatable queen size air mattress, sheets, blankets, comforters and I shit you not at least 30 pillows of all shapes and sizes.

About 11:45 his cousin decides to go to bed (everyone else is upstairs except us) and we decide to hang out in front of the fire and start to make out. It was one of those things where you knew you were going to have sex so there was no hurry in getting there. NOTE: this is not true with every man and you know this ladies. So he shuts off the lights and we are on the couch while the embers are burring behind us in the fire place and he starts talking...."You are so beautiful and sexy. Your smart, brilliant, you don't take no shit from anyone and did I mention how sexy you are? You know what else I really liked? When my cousin offered for us to stay here and not to drive, you were cool with it, made a phone call and got Chico taken care of. I really liked that"

People, as I write this, it still makes my head swim and I cannot actually believe this happened to me. Really, I am not making up one word.

So this continues for another 15 minutes or so and I can't fucking take this guys 'teasin' (the way he pronounces this word just makes me shiver everywhere) any longer and suggest we move to the air mattress in the other room. He strips to his boxers and I take my shirt and bra off, leaving the jeans on as it is still a bit cold. So after I get the ball rolling so to speak, he finally teases me into taking my pants off and son of a bitch all he did was talk to me, tease me, ask me questions and drive me crazy. We are both so hot and horny, making out, whispering secrets, telling fantasies and just saying half coherent sentences have what we where feeling and half what we were thinking. Un-fucking-believable. When we finally do start to have have sex, he is on top, dominant and yet goes slow, still, STILL, fucking teases me. I am flat ass amazed that this guy is 32 and has stamina like this. No way in hell I can be thins lucky. So all track of time is lost and after what seems like a long time he rolls off, neither of us have cum, but believe me, I am not complaining. I figure what better way to give us both a rest that for me to suck on him while we relax. The whole time he is playing with my hair, pulling it (which drives me crazy) and suddenly flips me back over again and the cycle repeats itself. After the next round we take a bathroom break (yes, streaking though the house) and run back for the cover because it is freaking freezing in the house. I think we might have fallen asleep, but I'm not sure cause I was all relaxed and gradually became aware of someone touching me, opened my eyes and looked over at him and watched the a slow smile appear on his face while his touch quickened. It's over guy - you got me. 100%. Turn out the lights, the party's over. Full on, I am yours. We start to have sex again and he reaches behind my head and makes me look at him full on while he starts pounding me. Yeah. Just like like that and it was fucking wonderful. Then he would stop and go really slow and take it out, ask me questions and tell me that he just wanted to hear me scream even though he knew I couldn't. Whooped. I never in my wildest dreams ever though it would be like this.

Light was starting to break when we finally fell asleep (Naked!) And woke up to his nephew watching cartoons around 8:00, then the rest of the family woke up and I am sorta waiting for everyone to clear out so I can get dressed and watching the firefighter sleep really wondering if everything that I think happened really happened and any sort of movement at all told me that, no I was not hallucinating. Anyway, we woke up to his cousin standing over us telling us to get ready cause we were going to breakfast. We got up, got dressed, went out to eat, came back and I started to put away the bed stuff while looking for my underwear. That's right, totally couldn't find the underwear before breakfast. After that I decided to say goodbye to everyone and go home to see about Chico. We hugged and kissed goodbye and I cannot seem to stop thinking about him. I think the same is to be said for him cause he called me this morning around 7:00am to tell me to have a good day at work. Tee-hee. I really like this guy and can't wait to see where this goes next. For sure he's going away with me at the end of the month to see my mom's side of the family and I know that should be a good time, but I really want to see him before then. Now I'm starting to wonder how I am really going to like only seeing him a few times a month. On the other hand, sex inside and included, I am really starting to this this is worth every bit of the wait.

No comments:

Me

My photo
31 years old, no where near where I thought I would be at this age and damned curious to see what lies around the next corner...
Powered By Blogger