Thursday, March 12, 2009

What to do, what to do...

Go away for the weekend? Together? Holy crap. And, as usual, the conversation in my head went something like this:

-Mia, you haven't even known this guy a week.

-Yes, but your Bro knows him and works with him and he's met your dad. Isn't that a good sign?

-Sure, that's exactly what every other stupid ass girl who's ever gotten raped or murdered has said about the new guy she went away with after know a few days. Good call.

-What happened to taking a leap and trying something new when an opportunity presents itself? If this guy wants to take you out and spend money on you for the weekend, let him.

-But then I would feel like I owe him.

-Wait, is that such a bad thing? (Stupid grin to myself)

-Jackass. Ok, you know the mantra: Take a chance. Sometimes good things happen, sometimes bad things happen, but if you don't take a chance nothing happens. That doesn't mean don't be careful though...


So I text him back "Sounds like it could be fun. What did you have in mind?" He suggests camping. Camping? You are aware that it's February right? Oh please don't be pretty but stupid. I can't deal with stupid. I text back that I have a gift certificate for a place in San Francisco for a weekend stay so why don't we just use that? He says it sounds good and hence, the weekend away looms in the near future...

As a few of you have noted and should be obvious from my descriptions, Nick is very handsome, but can be one cocky son of a bitch. He's good looking, educated, rolls like he has money and has a goddammed gift when talking to people. At first glance, he seems shallow and pretentious - the kind of guy you are either too intimidated to talk to or the kind you fall over yourself to get at. I figure I've got to see if there is anything more to this guy or if this is going to be a waste of time for both of us.

I get home from school the following night, call him and tell him I'm really tired, but I'll call him tomorrow. He sounds disappointed

N - "That's all I get for now?"

M - "What do you mean?"

N - "Good conversation. it's been so long since I've had it and you've left me yearning for more."

Inside voice: WTF??? What kind of guy says yearning in conversation? Oh yeah! Fags and poets.

M- "I too enjoy our conversations, but tonight I just want to crash and burn ok?"

N - "Ok, no problem, I understand. Sweet dreams and I will talk to you tomorrow ok? Good night."

A few minutes later my phone rings - a text message from Nick: "So we aren't taking the dogs then?" Ok guy, for a few minutes I'll bite. You get 10 maybe 15 minutes of conversation from me then your done. I call him back and say "So you are determined not to let me sleep huh?" I ask. We talk for a few minutes about the weekend and I say that I'm getting pretty tired, but I was glad he text me again. "You know, you have a really nice voice. I like hearing you talk to me." I said. He asked what I wanted him to say and I said "Tell me a story." he got real quiet suddenly. "What kind of story do you want to hear Mia?" I said "Whatever you feel like sharing with me Nick." And he proceeds to tell me about his near death experience almost 10 years ago, what happen with his first wife and other life changing events. Out of respect and privacy I won't go into details, but I know that I spent the next hour and a half listening, in awe, of his life story. When it was all said and done, I also knew that I had a lot of misconceptions about this guy, his attitude and behavior. In all honesty, if I had cheated death in such a fashion, I think I might do a lot of the same things. Oh, and yes, I have seen the scars on his body and the pictures of him in a wheelchair when they said he would never walk again. What a trip to look at the picture then look at the guy in front of you. Anyway, point of all this is that his 'story' that night made me want to get to know the real him. At the end of the conversation, it is agreed that he will come to my house tomorrow night and we will then go to dinner. The next night, he ends up having to work a little late and doesn't get to my place till 8:00 or so. He comes in and I can tell he's tired, but man, he sure looks good. He gives me a hug and I love the largeness of him of you will. I like that he is powerfully built, over six foot, deep voice, big hands...so I pour us both a glass of wine (ok, this is my second glass) and we sit on the couch listening to music just talking about the day. We finish our wine and he looks at me with that adorable crooked smile and says "We should get you to dinner. You got all dressed up and look so pretty." I know I blushed, refilled out wine glasses and said they were just my work clothes. I took a big drink of wine cause I was starting to feel nervous in that good way again, sat down next to him on the couch and said maybe we could just run to the store or find something here to eat. Did anything sound good to him? "Yes." he said, "There has been one thing on my mind that I have been hungering for all day." then leaned forward to kiss me. Wow. My head spins and all I know right then and there, we are not making it to dinner. To be fair, this is the first time in 30 years that a phenomenon like dating 2 really hot guys within a short span of each other has ever happened to me and who knows if it will again. Think about me what you will, but I'm going to enjoy the ride while I still have a ticket.

So we are making out hot and heavy on the couch he takes off his shirt - oh my God, I am ashamed to admit how turned on I was just by his body. Not that you can't be attracted to someone regardless, but the fact that he was as ripped and toned as he is just fired something off in me...I mean the fire fighter had a nice body too, but this guy here just blows him out of the water. Almost Adonis like is all I can say. And yet, I am ashamed to admit it.

You see, I am not even close to being in that realm. Honestly, I am a good 40 pounds overweight, which helps me look curvy, but far from the tall, slender, long legged chicks that this guy dated/married; I've seen the pictures. Even I don't think I seemed like his type, what's even better, when I brought that up to him, he said "I know. You're not my type, but there is something about you that draws me to you. From the first night I saw you, I knew I wanted to be with you." What do you say to that? Yet in some respects, I feel far more advanced that he does. Like sex for example. I have had more partners than he has and probably more versatile experience if you will. I am more confident about certain things than he is and have no trouble speaking my mind. As a person, I can be overwhelming and intimidating just being my normal self, so in ways he may have met his match. Ok, enough rambling, back to the story.

As stated earlier, we are pawing at each other, his shirt off, my blouse off, tank top coming off and I stop him "Before we get going, um, you know I just got my job at the law firm and don't have insurance yet, so not only do I not have a condom, I don't have birth control either." He pulls back a bit (I'm sorta laying on top of him on the couch) looks at me for a moment, and laughs. "I love how blunt you are. You always seem to catch me off guard. No need to worry honey, I have condoms and (bonus) I'm fixed too." Being the classy, horny little bastard I am I said "Well, why are your pants still on?" We both start grinning and he says "Princess, this is going to be a great night" leans forward, puts his huge hands on either side of my head and pulls me towards him for deep, soft kiss. When he finally pulls back, he looks at me with those big blue eyes and says, "I've wanted you since the moment I saw you and I can't control my desire for you any longer. Come to bed with me."

I think I just said this a few months ago, but this here, this is the best sex I have ever had. Better than when I was 18 and sleeping my co-worker whom I publicly hated, but secretly lusted after. He was a wrestler, cocky attitude, cut body and red hair. For some reason, red hair is always a winner with me. Anyway, when we finally did have sex, it was phenomenal but this here - this is bigger and better than that (and everyone else).

We finally made it to my room about 9:00 or so and fell asleep around 2:00 (do the math kids) and no, no sleeping in between. I swear to you, it really was just like one of those ridiculous Harlequin romance novels where the guy is just saying the most beautiful things, there was sweat glistening off his rippling muscles, hair was cascading off the pillow and all that stuff you buy in a little hardback for $7.99. I can honestly say, I have never had anyone give me so much pleasure or make sure that I have as much pleasure as possible during sex. Afterwards when we would lie there, both spent and flushed, just talking, sharing, laughing about anything and everything when one of us would touch the other either on purpose or accident and instantly, the desire would flare up and we would be at it again. The alarm went off way too soon at 6:30 and you better believe that we were back at it again - to the point where I have to work at 8:30 and I was almost late :) Nothing better than walking through the door when your co-worker looks at you and says "I notice your moving a little slow today like you got rode hard and put away wet. Man you look beat!" and the only thing I could think to say was "Really? I'm not sure why. I was in bed by 9:00..."

So now it's Friday morning and I get a text: Good morning beautiful. You rock my world and I can't get you out of my head. I'm sweeping you away tonight after work, but we might need to blow off a little steam before we leave. Have a great day and know that I will be thinking of you till I have you in my arms again...

1 comment:

Bevie said...

You do like to have fun, girl. And you can tell an erotic tale. I suppose it's easier drawing from memory rather than imagination. [grin]

Keep your head (brain) in the game, though. I expect that will only make it more fun for you anyway.

Yeah, I know I'm kind of like rain on a sunny day. But rather than think of me as a pounding rain which ruins the day, think of it as a quiet mist, which can be fun to walk in when the day is warm.

I'm glad you're having fun, but I worry about you getting hurt. That's all.

Take care. I'm glad you're happy.

Me

My photo
31 years old, no where near where I thought I would be at this age and damned curious to see what lies around the next corner...
Powered By Blogger